Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV

I just got word of the location of the Las Vegas, NV supercharger. The supercharger is currently under construction and is in a parking garage at the following address - 701 Bridger Ave Las Vegas, NV 89101. Is anyone in the area to provide any pictures or updates? Thanks.

Google Maps - http://goo.gl/39ISdR
    Tesla Wiki Supercharger Map - http://www.teslawiki.net/supercharger/ (needs to be updated with new location)

VIN 4375
    Awesome, sounds like it's just about time for a Vegas trip. I guess there really won't be one in Primm now.

Is this for sure a public Supercharger? Or is it a private one just for the Downtown Project's fleet of 100 cars?

Model S - P4676
    I'd rather have one in Primm, which used to be on the map. My guess this Las Vegas supercharger has something to do with the Zappos CEO buying 100 Teslas. But it's on the map, so probably open to the public.
    60kWh, Blue, Tan Leather, Piano Black, Air Suspension, Pano Roof, Tech Package, Supercharging, Dual Chargers

157 miles between this and Barstow, CA. Not bad.

Model S - P4676
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Barone View Post
    157 miles between this and Barstow, CA. Not bad.
    Depends. If your driving a 60, and the weather is cold, and you have a head wind, you are screwed.
    60kWh, Blue, Tan Leather, Piano Black, Air Suspension, Pano Roof, Tech Package, Supercharging, Dual Chargers

P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i
    Is this really under construction (pics please!!) or is it a planned location?
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by gaswalla View Post
    Is this really under construction (pics please!!) or is it a planned location?
    The person I spoke with said it was under construction. Unfortunately I don't live anywhere close to this location otherwise I would definitely scout it out. We have to have some TMC members in Vegas though, or someone on a business trip. Just need those in the area to see this thread!

Also from what I've heard the supercharger is supposed to be completed by January.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmacelf View Post
    Is this for sure a public Supercharger? Or is it a private one just for the Downtown Project's fleet of 100 cars?
    I imagine that its public. That is a good note though. The location is only .6 miles away from the Zappos.com office.

P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i
    I read somewhere that the Downtown Project bought 100 Model S's...it seems logical that this could be the first private supercharger (ok, not really the first, but the first private sc not on Tesla property), especially b/c it's located directly in a major urban area.. I also heard a rumor that it was a single charger, not the typical bay of 6
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by gaswalla View Post
    I read somewhere that the Downtown Project bought 100 Model S's...it seems logical that this could be the first private supercharger (ok, not really the first, but the first private sc not on Tesla property), especially b/c it's located directly in a major urban area.. I also heard a rumor that it was a single charger, not the typical bay of 6
    The "Coming Soon" map has a dot right on Las Vegas - http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger

Thread Information