Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Flagstaff, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good location. Right at the I-40/I-17 intersection. How'd you find this info, airj?

Just randomly found someone that is familiar with some supercharger projects. Hopefully I'll be able to find out some additional locations in the future too.

I also forgot to mention that this location is supposed to be completed by January (as long as the weather plays nice!).

Last edited:
Flagstaff AZ. A reminder to all who post about new construction. Please post pictures with each find. If we are not there ourselves, have our friends {or anyone we can get} message them to us so we can post the photos for all to see and study the exact location and supporting resources for rest, food, lodging, highway and interstate freeway connections. …. thank-you! …. now with that said, let me see if I can find anyone in the Marriott in Flagstaff AZ to go out and take some pictures and message them to me for me to post:eek:

Flagstaff AZ. A reminder to all who post about new construction. Please post pictures with each find. If we are not there ourselves, have our friends {or anyone we can get} message them to us so we can post the photos for all to see and study the exact location and supporting resources for rest, food, lodging, highway and interstate freeway connections. …. thank-you! …. now with that said, let me see if I can find anyone in the Marriott in Flagstaff AZ to go out and take some pictures and message them to me for me to post:eek:

I'd be happy to supply pictures but I'm on the other side of the country. I was hoping someone from AZ would see the thread and be able to assist. Thanks for reaching out and see who's in the neighborhood.

Well if there is construction going on at Courtyard Marriott - 2650 S Beulah Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 the front desk does not know about it! It was also -6 degrees there last night! Yikes, that's cold…. ! The general manager may know more about the project but the GM is not on site at the moment. Apparently they're IS to be a CHARGING STATION there, whether it is a Tesla Supercharging Station, again wasn't know by the front desk. There are no back hoes or new trenches to the front desk's knowledge. I'll keep digging for information as the days move forward>>any and all assistance is greatly appreciated… and remember if anyone knows anyone there… have them get the photos so we all can analyze them:rolleyes:!

Well if there is construction going on at Courtyard Marriott - 2650 S Beulah Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 the front desk does not know about it! It was also -6 degrees there last night! Yikes, that's cold…. ! The general manager may know more about the project but the GM is not on site at the moment. Apparently they're IS to be a CHARGING STATION there, whether it is a Tesla Supercharging Station, again wasn't know by the front desk. There are no back hoes or new trenches to the front desk's knowledge. I'll keep digging for information as the days move forward>>any and all assistance is greatly appreciated… and remember if anyone knows anyone there… have them get the photos so we all can analyze them:rolleyes:!

Great detective work!

Well looks like the front desk isn't too observant or they want to keep secrets. Found some pictures of the new location. Some of the first pictures I used to estimate where the supercharger is located on the property. Enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.png

cool! note the Tesla labeled crates on the last photo, behind the bobcat.

Yes, I saved the best for last! Hopefully someone else in the area will be able to check on the location in the near future.

Those guys are hard at work trying to get the supercharger complete. The weather hasn't been exactly warm, currently 7 with a high of 32 today. Someone should bring the construction workers something warm to drink if anyone stops by for pictures in the future.

Yes, I saved the best for last! Hopefully someone else in the area will be able to check on the location in the near future.

Those guys are hard at work trying to get the supercharger complete. The weather hasn't been exactly warm, currently 7 with a high of 32 today. Someone should bring the construction workers something warm to drink if anyone stops by for pictures in the future.
Any guesstimates on completion? And is the construction company local to Flagstaff? Wonder if they know where they'll go next?

> cool! note the Tesla labeled crates [gaswalla]

Boy, if I ever end up living in a crate under an overpass I'd sure want a Tesla logo over my door. Definitely a class touch.

back on topic: These SCs at Marriotts and like venues, fully expect them to be completely ICE'd Friday and Saturday evenings up till midnight. Lots of in/out traffic and transient visitors. Looking at the aerial photo implies the same likelihood here, esp assuming a side door.

SC sign could also say: "Please leave your cell # on car dash" which would apply to both Teslas and ICEs so as not to be antagonistic. In fact we should make up a bunch of these to stick on SC signs, professional quality carefully attached with self-stick near the bottom of the sign.
--

I am very familiar with this Marriott. There is a walkway to the rear that provides walking-distance access to the Wal Mart shopping center behind the property. Also Milton Ave is pretty much the main drag so running through a drive thru before heading to the SC is easy.

back on topic: These SCs at Marriotts and like venues, fully expect them to be completely ICE'd Friday and Saturday evenings up till midnight. Lots of in/out traffic and transient visitors. Looking at the aerial photo implies the same likelihood here, esp assuming a side door.

I'm sure Tesla will put the EV Charging Only sign on them -- posted spaces are restricted to EV charging only, or the car parked there is subject to a $350+ fine. Info:

http://www.afdc.energy.gov/laws/laws/AZ/user/3260 said:
An individual is not allowed to stop, stand, or park a motor vehicle within any parking space specifically designated for parking and charging EVs unless the motor vehicle is an EV and has been issued an alternative fuel vehicle special plate or sticker. A person who is found responsible for a violation may be subject to a civil penalty of at least $350. (Reference Arizona Revised Statutes 28-876)