Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*NEW* Drive Electric Rhode Island (New England) (a "social enterprise")

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've started a new social enterprise, Drive Electric RI, which may expand in the future to be become Drive Electric New England.

For those of you in the area or anywhere who do facebook, it would be great to have you "Like" the page and/or add any comments:
https://www.facebook.com/DriveElectricRI

The approach is different than some other similar organizations, as the focus is on promoting electric cars for their cost savings, convenience, and enjoyment benefits, and also dispelling related popular myths about EVs.

I have have developed a short yet powerful "cornerstone" presentation (~15-20 minute), which I hope to deliver to at universities, colleges, business, government offices and events, etc, with Q&A to follow. If anyone would like to know more or have a lead on a "gig" where I might be able to give this presentation, please PM me through the facebook page.I am also looking for volunteers, EV drivers, SME's, etc, to volunteer whatever small bits of time and effort they can towards this cause.