Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I notice in the FAQ (check it out, I actually read it!) that there's an entry on how to quickly see what's new. You choose "New Posts" or "Today's Posts." And that's what I'm used to seeing in other forums that I frequent. Am I blind to them here, or do they simply not exist?

If the latter, I'd love to have them implemented!

Thanks for the great site, and all the effort that I know it takes!

Many visitors just use the color coded roadster pictures at the top level of the forum. If the roadster is red it means you haven't read a new post in that section since your last visit.

Thanks TEG. I caught that as well - but a "New posts" list is quit a bit more convenient since it shows exactly which threads inside of each forum have new posts. I'm looking for a handier way to be lazy. ;)

Someone pointed out a few days ago in some random thread that there's a "Today's Posts" button all the way on the bottom of the forum (under the copyright stuff).

Sweet! Thanks guys. Turns out that they're both available under the search button AND both available down there at the bottom in the fine text.

As suspected, it turns out that I was just blind.

Good to go. Thanks again to the all-stars.