Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One Year Ownership Review: Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One Year: Tesla Model S - YouTube
One year ago my family took delivery of our Signature Model S Vin number 967. Since then we have loved every minute with it. Owning the Tesla has been an incredible experience. We made this video to share our experience with other potential Tesla owners. This is what it is like to own a Tesla.

Special thanks go out to my parents, Hugh and Karen Levenson. Thank you for for your help and patience. All of the interview answers were candid; I did not give them any prior warning as to what questions I would be asking about their car.

If you have any comments or questions please leave them in the space below.
Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N-S2d3FbUfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One year ago my family took delivery of our Signature Model S Vin number 967. Since then we have loved every minute with it. Owning the Tesla has been an incredible experience. We made this video to share our experience with other potential Tesla owners. This is what it is like to own a Tesla.

Special thanks go out to my parents, Hugh and Karen Levenson. Thank you for for your help and patience. All of the interview answers were candid; I did not give them any prior warning as to what questions I would be asking about their car.

Thanks for watching!
bad link. fixed:

Last edited by a moderator:
One Year: Tesla Model S - YouTube

Thanks for watching!

Awesome video. Thanks to you and your parents for taking the time to make it.

Thank you and TM.com/customers

Thank you all for your positive responses. I have heard nothing but great feedback on my video.
Also as some of you may know already my video is now being featured on TeslaMotors.com
One year with a Tesla Model S | Tesla Motors

Also 2 hours ago they tweeted this out
Twitter / TeslaMotors: After one year with Model S, ...

AND shared it to their Facebook Page!
I could not be happier as I sit here in the library studying for my journalism and Accounting final's all I can think about is TESLA.
Thanks once again guys. I look forward to whatever comes next.

Thank you all for your positive responses. I have heard nothing but great feedback on my video.
Also as some of you may know already my video is now being featured on TeslaMotors.com

I could not be happier as I sit here in the library studying for my journalism and Accounting final's all I can think about is TESLA.

I also saw it on Google+. Great video Ryan. :smile:

Congratulations on that. And let's be honest, so they should, it's a very nice vid. Thanks for making!