Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 302

Thread: Tesla Motors Website

  1. #111
    Sig X#1100 and X#1618 Discoducky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,068
    I can't find any updates to the site. Maybe this update was in preparation for another update? or they were upgrading their infrastructure...

  2. #112
    Senior Member daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,128
    Blog Entries
    1
    As much as I love my Roadster, and as great as I think Tesla is, I've never liked their web site. Their forum section is worthless, and it's frustratingly difficult to find any actual information on the main web site. I signed up for their forums, but quit using them almost immediately. I think their whole web site is an afterthought, to which they give no importance, since they'd certainly be capable of putting up a decent one. JMHO.

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel View Post
    As much as I love my Roadster, and as great as I think Tesla is, I've never liked their web site. Their forum section is worthless, and it's frustratingly difficult to find any actual information on the main web site. I signed up for their forums, but quit using them almost immediately. I think their whole web site is an afterthought, to which they give no importance, since they'd certainly be capable of putting up a decent one. JMHO.
    I agree on the forums, but I find their new site to be very nice, especially compared to the old site:

    Name:  9291879824.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  154.0 KB

  4. #114
    Head Moderator / Administrator doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stanford, California
    Posts
    11,099
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    ...I find their new site to be very nice, especially compared to the old site:
    Back in 2006, that site was pretty awesome, though.

  5. #115
    Senior Member daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,128
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    I agree on the forums, but I find their new site to be very nice, especially compared to the old site
    I have not visited the new one yet.

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    Back in 2006, that site was pretty awesome, though.
    My first encounter with it was back in 2009, so at that time it was a bit dated heh.

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel View Post
    I have not visited the new one yet.
    I'm talking about the current site -- the red and white one up now. It's better than what used to be there (screenshotted above). I found finding info on that site annoying.

  7. #117
    mod squad bonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,076
    Blog Entries
    4
    Stumbled upon this page here. ... check out the driver.

    Name:  Fullscreen capture 532012 84209 PM.bmp.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  346.3 KB
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    __________________
    Moderator: Model S, Model X, EVents, California, Pacific/Northwest, and Media -- Follow me on twitter and and follow TMC, too!

  8. #118
    Senior Member Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    3,405
    Items for Sale
    Some changes hapening at the regular site also, but not quite complete!

    Name:  photo.png
Views: 62
Size:  261.9 KB
    SP-2823(sold), Tesla/Rav4EV, P+17252, XP-12

  9. #119
    Model S Sig Perf, VIN 586
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rocklin, CA
    Posts
    1,147
    Many of the Model S submenus have the robots going now.

  10. #120
    Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Redwood Shores, CA
    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnie1194 View Post
    Stumbled upon this page here. ... check out the driver.

    Name:  Fullscreen capture 532012 84209 PM.bmp.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  346.3 KB
    I'm more interested in that 'italian meatball' recipe and other 'creative food ideas'
    VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Firmware v5.9 (1.51.94), 23,000+ blissful miles since January 2013!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Roadster Upgrades Page on Tesla Website
    By NigelM in forum Roadster
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 09:57 AM
  2. Tesla/J1772 adapter available from Tesla's website
    By dsm363 in forum Charging Standards and Infrastructure
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 11:55 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 07:49 AM
  4. Model S on Tesla website
    By dpeilow in forum Model S
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •