Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Actor Paul Walker Dead - Fiery Porsche Crash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very sad... interesting to note that none of the headlines mentions he was in a Porsche; Had it been a Model S that burst into flames you'd probably have to read the article to find out who was killed...

Exactly. It would be the end of Tesla as a company. Another Model S fire, this time killing somebody, and somebody famous at that. Stock would be down 80% on Monday morning and the company would be gone.

RIP Paul. He wasn't even driving and was coming back from a charity event. Great guy.

I shall be watching Porsche stock carefully on Monday.

Exactly. It would be the end of Tesla as a company. Another Model S fire, this time killing somebody, and somebody famous at that. Stock would be down 80% on Monday morning and the company would be gone.

RIP Paul. He wasn't even driving and was coming back from a charity event. Great guy.

I shall be watching Porsche stock carefully on Monday.

Word. I came here to see if someone had posted this.

It's a sad affair but if he was killed in a Model S what you said would be spot on.

I'd like to know when the ntsha investigation starts.

ICE fire and two dead...

Actor Paul Walker was killed today in a car fire in a Porsche Carrera GT. If they were in a Model S I'm sure they would have survived. This is the first ICE car fire that has gotten major publicity lately, no doubt due to who was killed. Very sad story. Maybe it will make people realize that electric car fires are much less dangerous than ICE fires. My prayers go out to his family.

Fast And Furious Star Paul Walker Killed In Fiery Car Accident

If they were in a Model S I'm sure they would have survived.

There's no way to know something like that. Model S is a good and very safe car, but it's not indestructible, and it would behoove this community not to get too cocky. Because the sad truth of the matter is that eventually some poor soul is going to lose their life in one. And if lots and lots of Teslas eventually get sold, more people will eventually die. The forces involved are simply too great.