Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for that, it's cool seeing things like the gps in Norway and your charge port connector. I still kinda like the aero wheels, though it looks like tesla didn't care enough to add it to the in dash screen

Thank you for the feedback, guys :) I figured I should register here and gather all my videos in one thread. By the way, why is it that my posts must be approved by a moderator every time? o_O

Because you are a new poster, I think its a spam protection but it will go away if you keep posting here, dont know how many posts it takes. :smile:

Absolutely great video. Great adventure, and great fun. Thanks for posting.

GSP

PS. I think you only have to make a handful of posts before moderator approval is no longer required.

Here is my first video of my very first day with my Model S P85. On the trip I almost ran out of juice in the Norwegian mountains in freezing cold and gusting wind :)

This was SOO awesome video! Truly enjoyed it! Thanx for posting, plus rep for you on youtube and here:)

PS. Seeing no range left (0, "please plug in right away" or something msg) and many kilometers left to charging station was priceless
gigi.gif