Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster in Munich

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
test drove that exact one a few weeks ago. still debating with myself whether to make the down payment...and when. guess I'll wait to see how this whole story about the federal loan develops.

test drove that exact one a few weeks ago. still debating with myself whether to make the down payment...and when. guess I'll wait to see how this whole story about the federal loan develops.
Welcome RGB.

Are you waiting for the loan to put down on a Model S? Because Tesla as proven that they are a viable company enough to sell Roadsters.

Welcome RGB.

Are you waiting for the loan to put down on a Model S? Because Tesla as proven that they are a viable company enough to sell Roadsters.

Actually the Roadster. I understand that the loan is mainly (solely?) to ensure financing for the Model S however from what I read I gather that their financial cushion is rather thin in general. Which is understandable....A passed grant would make me rest more assured though to put down my money without ending up on a list of creditors after all....