Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

97 Honda Del Sol EV Conversion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
97 Honda Del Sol EV Conversion

97 Honda Del Sol Conversion, with a Warp 9 Engine.

Car was running beautifully, till during a maintenance event, we fried the controller. I ordered a new controller, and it needs to be reinstalled. Car will come with new controller.

Extensive documentation.

I am the second owner, car was originally converted by a mechanical engineer. I added in new carpeting, seat covers, lambo doors (yes lambo doors), and a bit of pinstriping.

This car is a great little car and currently has lead acid batteries so the range is about 45 miles. Good for a commute. Will be more range if you convert to lithium ion.

I would have reinstalled the new controller back in, but had so much fun with this one decided I wanted to do another conversion and currently working on converting a Saab convertible so that I can drive the entire family around in an EV, so I need the driveway space.

This car will be a perfect start into the EV world but you need a bit of a DIY attitude (or have a good friend that does) to get the new controller installed. Car is sold as is.

Here is a video of my son and I having a great time in it ( this was a day before I added the pinstriping and the lambo doors).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4uFf29byaE&feature=youtu.be

This car always creates a large buzz at all the auto shows I go to!

System right now is a 144V system powered by 12 -12 volt deep cycle batts. Car is a lot of fun to drive, lot's of torque, and handles like a go-cart. Total grin producing car.

List Date: 11/24/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 97 Honda Del Sol EV Conversion
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $6,000.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

J3QYdGXMmKC12.JPG
1vKZkJy6fVWS2.JPG