Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome marketing video from Salesforce.com starring the Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At 1:11. Did they really get airborne?

I find that hard to believe!

Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 6.33.51 PM.png

Sorry , What is "Sales Force"?

From Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salesforce.com

Salesforce.com Inc. is a global cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though best known for its customer relationship management (CRM) product, Salesforce has also expanded into the "social enterprise arena" through acquisitions.[3] It is currently ranked the most innovative company in America by Forbes magazine,[4] as well as number 19 in Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2013.[5]

Thats really nice video , I am driving my P85 here in Santiago , Chile and I must say I feel like I have invented the car , cause no body knows about it... and the amusement to drivers here is overwhelming , I am so sure it wont last very long because if there is another place to build or asemble this vehicles in the near future for Tesla is here in Chile:wink:

Thats really nice video , I am driving my P85 here in Santiago , Chile and I must say I feel like I have invented the car , cause no body knows about it... and the amusement to drivers here is overwhelming , I am so sure it wont last very long because if there is another place to build or asemble this vehicles in the near future for Tesla is here in Chile:wink:

Welcome to the club! I wonder how many you will sell just by showing it to friends? The average around here is pretty high.

Back to the subject: That is one awesome video.