Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help-davenport & des moines - use of your 100a hpwc for my thanksgiving nebraska trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Help-davenport & des moines - use of your 100a hpwc for my chicago - nebraska trip

I was hoping to take my model S (85KW with dual chargers) to Lincoln Nebraska from Chicago, for the Thanksgiving holiday season.
In the interest of time, I'm trying to see if there are any model S owners that live near HWY 80 and have an HPWC hooked to 100 amp service.
The Davenport and Moline area is where I figure my first stop needs to occur. This would be Wednesday 11/27/13 around noon. About three hours after loading up with 200 miles of charge, I hope to be in the Des Moines area.
My return trip would take us back leaving Lincoln Nebraska Sunday morning 12/01/13. This would mean a noon stop over in Davenport and then an early evening stopover in the Des Moines area.
I have graciously been offered to use several Nema 14-50's, and yet I am on a time schedule that does not permit the extra time.
I am happy to pay for the use of your HPWC.
Thanks,
Ivan Bracic, DC
847-975-3444​