Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easton Town Center Gallery progress!! Columbus, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped by the new location at Easton in the old Puma store location. Power tools were humming inside and I peeked through the keyhole to confirm the the presence of Tesla property.
3uju4ere.jpg
u9esy3y8.jpg

I will be in attendance on the day of the grand opening. Glad they picked the old Puma location. Excellent amount of visibility and foot traffic. This store will go nicely with the two car chargers they have in one of their parking garages. I often see Model Ses and Roadsters charging there.

Awesome! This will let me do a round trip to Columbus without anxiety, knowing I have somewhere to charge, and now I'm thinking about making the trip to Cleveland in the Tesla with a couple hour stopover in Easton.

It's almost like getting a Supercharger! :)

Just got back from the Easton store, and it looks absolutely beautiful! They couldn't have picked a better location for maximum foot traffic and visibility. The inside of the store had about fifteen people working hard to put on the finishing touches. Inside they have a Model S, a chassis with battery, and a Roadster, along with tons of merchandise for sale. They will be opening tomorrow at 10 AM. I also checked out the six HPWC's in the West Garage on the ground level in section GE. It's so nice that Model S owners will have such a wonderful place to park.

Easton is one of the premier shopping centers in the United States and having a Tesla store makes it even better.

Here are some pictures of the store, the chargers, as well as the two Blink chargers in the East Garage on Level 2.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg