Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona (Scottsdale) body shop endorsement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple months ago I noticed a substantial gash in my driver's side back door. I'm pretty sure it happened in my former employer's parking garage based on the angle of impact, and that it ground through to the bare aluminum. Of course, the offending party failed to leave a note (that's a conversation for another day), so I was footing the bill.

I spoke with the good folks at the newly opened Tesla Scottsdale Service Center at Raintree & Hayden. Their recommended body shop is Raintree Auto Body, around the corner from Tesla. Supposedly it's the only body shop in the state that's "Tesla certified". I'm not sure if that's true, or if they have some special referral deal worked out.

In any case, I went with Tesla's recommendation. Raintree is definitely not cheap, so I had very high expectations for the work. I picked up my car 20 minutes ago. My comment to them "It looks like you gave me a brand new door". The job was impeccable. I dropped it off late Monday afternoon, received an estimate Tuesday morning, and it was done Friday afternoon. They even have a charger in house to make sure you don't get the car back with a low SOC.

I hope none of you need body work on your car, but should it happen, I can fully recommend Raintree.

-Phil

I’ve used them to have my nose cone painted the body color and to have a trailer hitch installed. Both jobs done very nicely, although I did have the side of my rear bumper sticking out a bit when I got the car back. It took 2 minutes for them to adjust it.