Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pulled the ABS fuse last evening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Inspired by Road and Track article, I pulled the ABS fuse :biggrin:

Warning: if you pull the fuse, there is no power steering and no brake assist. Take care!
Was good fun, but tires go away in seconds...

2013-11-13 23.04.30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha that's an awesome video. Life is too short, if you have the morals n the financial ability to wear out ur tires and have fun doing it then all the power to you.

We all have our opinions and what we would do but I'm sure he posted this simply for entertainment purposes for those who find the entertainment in it. Personally I would take for this forum to turn into Porsche's version of Rennlist forum.. Where everyone seems so uptight. But that's just me :)..

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Opps I meant "hate" for this forum to turn into Porsche's version of Rennlist forum not "take" lol sorry for the auto correct..

Is pulling the ABS-fuse the only way to disable stability control? When driving on snow the SC is really annoying, as I like to have a little bit of a tail out now and then, even during everyday driving. But I don't want to disable ABS, brake assist, and power steering.....

In my dreams I see a button for this in the settings menu, for instance being able to set at what angle the SC kicks in, or at least a "completely off" button.
This, and of course a fully customizable menu for the ride heights (height for each level, @what speed to lower the car to what level, and so on)