Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

News from China: Tesla China accept Reservation from Chinese customers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla China's miniblog(miniblog is China's twitter) @特斯拉中国 began to accept reservation and consultant. China customers can inquiry about Model S via email [email protected].
http://weibo.com/teslaofficial?topnav=1&wvr=5&topsug=1

Hi Everybody, how to you think the sales of Model S in China. You know, China is the 1st biggest car market in the world, and still increasing very fast.

Mee too. I hope they do well in China.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure about the sales. Yes. Many Chinese have a lot of money, but Models price in China I think is very high, luxury cars I think.

China is a developing market. In such markets, those who can, want to be able to spend more. It is the whole point. In China, this reflex is at its peak. It will take a few years to appreciate Tesla for what it is there but rest assured Tesla is hoping to reach this effect first. It is about $$$ initially. If they have $$$, they can survive and drive the global change they wanted. Without $$$, no such luck. And the car will do well in China and popularize smaller EVs also.