Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production complete!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm being told it'll be the 22nd before I'll be able to pick up my car. My dashboard says production is complete which is on par with what my DS has been telling me. Is it really going to take 2 weeks to ship the car up to seattle from Fremont?

1. Production may be complete but there is some final QA to go through. I don't know that the QA is done when the dashboard says complete.

2. Most likely, Telsa ships the cars in batches and it might take a week to have a full shipment.

3. The TM website has never been all that accurate.

I still show a delivery appointment for the 21st on my dashboard, though it reads "sourcing parts" after the stumble at the beginning of the month. I've not been contacted by Tesla regarding any delays. On the other hand, I've not been contacted by Tesla regarding anything, really, so I have no idea if I'll show up on the 21st and have folks wondering why I'm there.

I still show a delivery appointment for the 21st on my dashboard, though it reads "sourcing parts" after the stumble at the beginning of the month. I've not been contacted by Tesla regarding any delays. On the other hand, I've not been contacted by Tesla regarding anything, really, so I have no idea if I'll show up on the 21st and have folks wondering why I'm there.

Same boat here umuhk. I can sense the annoyance from my DS when I e-mail him. In fact my only communication with him was when I initiated it. My appt is a week later so I am focusing on my electrical prep work, cleaning/organizing my garage, sourcing an Opti Coat vendor and MAYBE deciding on new floor mats. I need to make sure I am ready for the delivery of my third child! :wink:

Same boat here umuhk. I can sense the annoyance from my DS when I e-mail him. In fact my only communication with him was when I initiated it. My appt is a week later so I am focusing on my electrical prep work, cleaning/organizing my garage, sourcing an Opti Coat vendor and MAYBE deciding on new floor mats. I need to make sure I am ready for the delivery of my third child! :wink:

All of my contact with my DS has been self driven as well. I just got confirmation that my paperwork is complete so its just a true waiting game now. As much as I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner, I've got my sights set on the week after. :) I've got stacks of boxes for the Tesla downstairs, frunk and trunk mats, led replacement bulbs for the license plate, screen protector, etc. Once I get a firm date from my DS on delivery (since what I have now isn't locked in stone) I can also setup my wrap and tint appointment.

All of my contact with my DS has been self driven as well. I just got confirmation that my paperwork is complete so its just a true waiting game now. As much as I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner, I've got my sights set on the week after. :) I've got stacks of boxes for the Tesla downstairs, frunk and trunk mats, led replacement bulbs for the license plate, screen protector, etc. Once I get a firm date from my DS on delivery (since what I have now isn't locked in stone) I can also setup my wrap and tint appointment.

Wow! Impressive prep work. In addition to the above I did buy a new steel cabinet storage set from Costco yesterday. I plan to re-paint and reorganize the whole place before the car comes in. I will look at an epoxy floor next year.

Waiting for Model S now delivery date is Nov 26th instead of Nov 22

Where did you buy mats .. online ?

Also not clear why we need led replacement bulbs for license plate.

Just a quick note. We got a call from our DS this past Tuesday did a bit of juggling work and picked up our MS today an entire week early!!!! I have to say my DS was pretty good about his response times and speaking with us and answering all my questions. The seattle center is pretty fantastic.

Today two two more Tesla smiles happened!

I'm being told it'll be the 22nd before I'll be able to pick up my car. My dashboard says production is complete which is on par with what my DS has been telling me. Is it really going to take 2 weeks to ship the car up to seattle from Fremont?
MINE TOO!!! Just noticed this morning PRODUCTION COMPLETE. I have not heard anything from my DS. I hope he is available later today since it is Saturday.