Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Timeout for this moderator :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Hey guys -

Things get way too serious on this forum at times. It's a car forum, nothing more. Please try to remember that. I love hanging out with all of you. It's a great community with smart, opinionated people from a wide cross-section of life. I love that. I love that everyone cares so passionately.

But I've had stuff happen in the last month that tells me it's time to step away. Some of you know the details or enough of the details to understand why. Suffice it to say I had to involve law enforcement for my own safety. (And most of you know I am not overly dramatic.)

I'll be back, probably before the end of the year. Many of you I'll stay in contact with privately. Try to remember as passionate as we all are, this IS just a car forum. Don't sweat the small stuff. Please. Don't take having a post moved so seriously. Thread title changed? It's okay. The world will keep turning. We all have good intent. All of us.

Do your part to help tone down the drama. Each of you can provide context. Don't take things personally. Don't make it personal. Stop personal attacks if you see it happening. We're going to be hit with a lot of newbies as Model X reservation holders and then Gen3 hit in the coming months.

And because I know it will make doug laugh, I have to say it one more time ... ffs. :)

b.

Hey guys -

But I've had stuff happen in the last month that tells me it's time to step away. Some of you know the details or enough of the details to understand why. Suffice it to say I had to involve law enforcement for my own safety. (And most of you know I am not overly dramatic.)

b.

holy s*** ! I hope you are safe! Sorry to see you go.

When the number-one voice of reason (seriously folks. just look at her rep points) steps away it a huge blow to the community. Even it's just a bit, I hope we all lighten up here.

Bonnie I wish you well and look forward to your return with continued sage advice wrapped in your trademark wink and a smile.

That's a freaking shame, what the heck is wrong with people. Confrontations and disagreements happen, but to take things to a level requiring law enforcement for a car forum, that's just insane. Come back soon, or haunt us with a alias or something....I think you'll find it tough to stay away.

Good luck Bonnie!

I for one am really appreciative of all the work you do here in the forum, as well as your contribution for Teslive 2013. You are a strong and positive force. We will miss you. I hope things settle down and you get the joy you deserve.