Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxnard Supercharger Station

Oxnard Supercharger Station

I dropped by The Collection in Oxnard today. This is the future location of the supercharger. At the moment, there is not much to see -- just a leveled pad.

IMO, the location is ideal. It sits between H&M and Whole Foods. The station faces the 101 Freeway. The red Tesla sign will attract the attention of tens of thousands of motorists daily on the 101.

Here are some pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I think that spot is too big & a prime location to be given to Tesla, hope I am wrong.
    85kWh | Red | Black Leather | Obeche Wood Gloss | Tech | Pano | 19" T Sportline Grey | Delivered 7/17/13 | Thanks Elon & Tesla!

I live in Riverpark, so I could walk to the Superchargers. Unfortunately, I have a 40kWh won't be able to use them :'(

Hopefully we see some construction soon!
    You know my cars name, SAY IT! ... Heisenberg

ONE DAY!
    Black P85+ • Grey Wheels • Black Performance Seats • CF Décor • UHF Sound • Extended Nappa Leather Trim • Alcantara Headliner • Premium Interior Lighting

Quote Originally Posted by AMPd View Post
    Hopefully we see some construction soon!
    Indeed.

I am at The Collection for Wholefoods every few days. The picture above is definitely not the location for the SC's. It is way to large and there is all sorts of sewage pipes going in. I think it is going to be another large building. But I wonder why they keep building more buildings while more than half of the existing buildings are still vacant.

It has been my understanding that the SC's will be approx where H&M is, yet all the way to the edge of the parking lot, near the fwy.
    Model S 85KWH, Grey, Pano, Tan leather, Obeche Mat, Coil suspension, twin chargers
    www.generubinaudio.com

Does anyone have an update on the Oxnard Supercharger? I'm planning a trip to SB at the end of January and I would prefer to use this supercharger vs. the one at Hawthorne.

Quote Originally Posted by Matahari View Post
    Does anyone have an update on the Oxnard Supercharger? I'm planning a trip to SB at the end of January and I would prefer to use this supercharger vs. the one at Hawthorne.
    Assuming no ground has been broken, I highly doubt this SC will be operational by the end of this month.
    60 kWh grey grey leather supercharger enabled tech 19" factory pickup: 2.17.13

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Utd View Post
    I live in Riverpark, so I could walk to the Superchargers. Unfortunately, I have a 40kWh won't be able to use them :'(
    You have the unicorn Could you unlock the 60? Or is that not something you need?
    Quad Tesla family Grey P85+ | Black P85 | Pearl White P85 | Silver 85 - Tesla grins come standard

Quote Originally Posted by Matahari View Post
    I was just there this morning. Zero action at this point. Last week a small, portable office building was placed on site. Whether it has anything to do with the Supercharger? I have no idea.
    Model S 85KWH, Grey, Pano, Tan leather, Obeche Mat, Coil suspension, twin chargers
    www.generubinaudio.com

Thread Information