Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dimensions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys - I have just dropped in because I really (yes, really) need some measurement info that simply isn't available elsewhere on the 'Net.

So before I bother the guys at Tesla (remember, I am on the other side of the planet so I will have to wait until midnight before they get to work) is there someone here who might just have the width and height of the external door panels of the Roadster.

Strange enough request, I know, but I need to organise some livery pronto and without a car in my hands I need to do it from measurements kindly donated by others.

I have the height, width and length of the vehicle - these are probably the final missing pieces in the jigsaw.

Oh yeah - and if you can, the width/length of the bonnet/hood.

Thanks muchly,

Eric
Adelaide, South Australia

... is there someone here who might just have the width and height of the external door panels of the Roadster.

Oh yeah - and if you can, the width/length of the bonnet/hood.

Door height: 74 cm
Door width: 114 cm

Hood width (front): 74 cm
Hood width (rear): 108 cm
Hood length: 102 cm

These are rough measurements, i.e., me using a tape measure and eyeballing the value holding it up to very non-flat-surfaced objects.

Mate, that is fantastic - thank you!

And a quick answer, too. Saved me a phone call around the world.

The measurements don't have to be super accurate as I said. I will pass these on to the printer.

Do you have a Roadster handy?

Eric