Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opti-Coat Pro North and West Suburbs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I strongly recommend Chicago Auto Pros. Their shop is in Glen Ellyn, but one of the managers lives in Skokie at Edens and Touhy, and he swapped cars with me. I'm in Deerfield. So, Greg met me at Lake Street in Wilmette on Sunday, and I took his Miata for the day. I picked my car up in Skokie Monday night.

My car is 7 months old with 9200 miles. It was mostly clean, but there were definitely a few swirls, scrapes, and shadows in the paint. It came back flawless. Also, without my asking, the scrapes on one of my wheels were buffed, and the interior was thoroughly cleaned. The paint now looks better than new, as if coated by glass. Unfortunately, its rainy and dark outside, so the garage pics aren't ideal, but you can see the shine.

Pricing is $395 for opti plus $50/hr for paint correction. However, they are real light on billing for paint correction.

Accross the board, Chicago Auto Pros is top notch. I look forward to reporting back after our winter to see how well opti has worked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 320
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg