Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328
Results 3,271 to 3,276 of 3276

Thread: Tesla in Australia

That looks a lot better now

Thank You

8 degrees this morning dropping my daughter off to swimming squads and so got to use the seat heaters for the first time...... they have become my new favourite feature of the car!

Also continue to be impressed by how well implemented the autodipping headlights are.
    Signature 85kWh - Delivered 18 December 2014 / Blue / Black leather / +Pano, Subzero

Is it my imagination or has the traffic crawl feature under cruse control since the last update been more abrupt.? I suspect the update to crawl forward as the car in front moves a short distance has a higher accel rate applied and hence more jerky stopping a few seconds later. In peak hour traffic it was bliss only having to tap the throttle occasionally but Ive noticed needing to go back to actual driving as it becomes to snappy on brakes after a while. Or am I wrong.?

Hi Squidoz
    I am about 4 weeks away from ordering a Tesla (probably the 85D) but am concerned about the lack of super chargers in/around Adelaide and I haven't heard any plans by tesla to remedy this any time soon (read 3 years plus)

I would be interested in hearing what restrictions this as has caused you as an adelaide owner/driver.

Cbeers JJ

Quote Originally Posted by JJ McArthur View Post
    Hi Squidoz
    I am about 4 weeks away from ordering a Tesla (probably the 85D) but am concerned about the lack of super chargers in/around Adelaide and I haven't heard any plans by tesla to remedy this any time soon (read 3 years plus)

I would be interested in hearing what restrictions this as has caused you as an adelaide owner/driver.

Cbeers JJ
    OTOH, the more that are sold in Adelaide, the quicker you will get SCs.
    regards
    Michael
    ...wishin' and hoping' for an S85

Well in Melbourne there are still no superchargers. I live 130km from melbourne and have done 5500km with only once coming home to less than 50kms of electrons to push the car. I love the thought of never setting foot in a petrol station again. So not feeling restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ McArthur View Post
    Hi Squidoz

Cbeers JJ
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TesAus View Post
    8 degrees this morning dropping my daughter off to swimming squads and so got to use the seat heaters for the first time...... they have become my new favourite feature of the car!

Also continue to be impressed by how well implemented the autodipping headlights are.
    Yes They are our families new favourite feature too! (its great to be able to talk about one of the features a whole family can enjoy about a supercar together.)
    Order#53. White plus Pano Roof, S 85, with tan upholstery, Black headliner. stock 19in wheels. All options including sub-zero.. Gets below freezing here!

Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328

Thread Information