Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227
Results 2,261 to 2,266 of 2266

Thread: Tesla in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Dborn View Post
    Here are some photos of the new Tesla HQ in Sydney. Lots of bodies working. New partitions have gone in, plus the banner signs of course. Not sure if they have taken the whole property, as the main show area is double storey with car parking under, a further huge open lot behind and a further windowed building behind. Some of the photos taken through a chain link fence - excuse the quality.
    Coincidentally, that site is where I purchased my last new car - (the Tesla being my second NEW car ever since I've generally always bought 1-2 year olds to avoid depreciation). With work going on there hopefully things will progress quickly.

I did a drive-by of that Clifton Hill site last night. Wow! What a dump! Certainly no signs of activity, but it was 11pm.

I'd be very surprised if they could turn that into anything by Christmas. I suspect it's full of nasty surprises (asbestos?).

I agree that the location is not bad. I guess you can't make everyone happy as the Toorak/Brighton crowd will have a bit of a hike. It would work pretty well for me. Drop my car off for servicing. Jump on the train. Easy!

I saw that photo of Cary in Clifton Hill a while ago. I didn't think there would be any good spots around there. Also the photo is a few blocks from your suggested site.

Apparently all 6 fence banners were stolen last night!!! Around 6 grands worth!!!
    Now which of you buggers have gone and done such a dastardly thing???
    By the way they were tied to the fence with double thick cable ties, so this was very deliberate and needed tools!!!
    Signature red, S 85, with white upholstery, Black headliner and pano roof. Cyclone 19in wheels. All options except sub-zero.Red Devil. Rebuild confirmed on 3rd October, now in production since 9/10/14.VIN 59510.

Quote Originally Posted by Dborn View Post
    Apparently all 6 fence banners were stolen last night!!! Around 6 grands worth!!!
    Now which of you buggers have gone and done such a dastardly thing???
    By the way they were tied to the fence with double thick cable ties, so this was very deliberate and needed tools!!!
    They seem to have been there this morning: Trevor Long on Twitter:

OK OK, it seems that the banners were in fact taken down by the builders to allow them to paint the fence.!!
    Signature red, S 85, with white upholstery, Black headliner and pano roof. Cyclone 19in wheels. All options except sub-zero.Red Devil. Rebuild confirmed on 3rd October, now in production since 9/10/14.VIN 59510.

Info: The seats option has been updated, with 3 options. The 2 old and the new seat. Photos seem quite impressive. (only available with the D option selected)

Thread Information