Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Time and Place?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Would any of the organizers for Teslive 2014 care to share thoughts about timing and venue. Some of us (nerds) try to arrange vacations in the summer around kids' schedules, airfares, work, etc. and the more advanced notice we have the better. Thank you.

Would any of the organizers for Teslive 2014 care to share thoughts about timing and venue. Some of us (nerds) try to arrange vacations in the summer around kids' schedules, airfares, work, etc. and the more advanced notice we have the better. Thank you.

Seconded.

I had such a fantastic time in California this year, I'm considering it as a family vacation next year (around Teslive). The kids would get disneyland, my wife would get Santana Row, and I'd get Teslaland. But, I'll need to start to make plans early in 2014.

Seconded.

I had such a fantastic time in California this year, I'm considering it as a family vacation next year (around Teslive). The kids would get disneyland, my wife would get Santana Row, and I'd get Teslaland. But, I'll need to start to make plans early in 2014.

+1

A few of us are trying to drive there from the east coast using the super chargers. Dates would be appreciated. Hopefully it falls over summer camp for the kids.

+1

A few of us are trying to drive there from the east coast using the super chargers. Dates would be appreciated. Hopefully it falls over summer camp for the kids.

It's always good to look ahead for planning and organising etc.

And it's maybe too early yet, but could it be possible to organise a TESLIVE event in Europe (in a few years time)?

I'd be happy to block out June or July if I knew which ;) Maybe I should just block out them both now. Since I'm not getting my X until 2015, TESLIVE is the highlight of my motoring year!

I think we should expand to an alternate location in flyover country. Maybe St Louis or somewhere nearby. We could have a video feed on a big screen at the hotel from all the events, lectures, select break out groups, and even hot tub to hot tub. :smile: