Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stephen Colbert asks for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last night, Oct 29 2013, Stephen Colbert did a skit on product placement. He teased companies to send him free stuff for plugging their product.

He had mentioned the vegetables, endives, on a previous show, and a California endive grower sent him a free box of endives.
He then said asked for a Tesla Model S, "metallic blue with piano black interior and 21" wheels and tires upgrade."

Ignore the custom color, and custom wheels, of the car used for the display, though. :)

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 20.28.37 .png

Last night, Oct 29 2013, Stephen Colbert did a skit on product placement. He teased companies to send him free stuff for plugging their product.

He had mentioned the vegetables, endives, on a previous show, and a California endive grower sent him a free box of endives.
He then said asked for a Tesla Model S, "metallic blue with piano black interior and 21" wheels and tires upgrade."

Ignore the custom color, and custom wheels, of the car used for the display, though. :)

I think I heard him actually say matte blue and not metallic blue.

He's already done the Daily Show.

He did Colbert Report too like in June or July I think.