Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England area owners/enthusiasts/employees dinner/meetup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few members were not able to make the recent events we held in the Boston area and suggested getting the group together for a dinner. Figured i'd post the info on here to get the conversation rolling:

Here are the details:

- Location for a possible dinner (right now we believe Natick is the best location)
- Date/Time (We're thinking Thu Nov 14, 2013, at 7pm).
- Meeting point (So far, we're thinking of Minado in Natick - it has a lot of parking).

If you are in the New England area, I HIGHLY recommend signing up and joining the meetup group - best way to keep up with all events:
http://www.meetup.com/New-England-Tesla-Motors-Club

Count me in folks!

I'll be coming up early to charge before dinner - unless the Sturbridge supercharger suddenly comes online by then!

If we do end up going to Minado, then I'll charge @ Natick Mall - although I've been to the Sushi place Ben suggested and although it is expensive, it is really some of the best Sushi I've *ever* had!

Aaron

I'm in for NE Tesla Motor Club dinner in Natick on Tuesday, November 14, at 7 p.m. Location Minado or TBD.

Thanks for organizing, @bhuwan!

Alan

P.S. While I like Minado, if that won't fly, you might also consider The Cheesecake Factory. It has a *very* wide menu, so it seems likely that all can be accommodated, regardless of allergies or other dietary restrictions. I know they don't take reservations for small parties but wonder whether if we hit 10 or more they might take a reservation for a larger party.

I'm in for NE Tesla Motor Club dinner in Natick on Tuesday, November 14, at 7 p.m. Location Minado or TBD.

Thanks for organizing, @bhuwan!

Alan

P.S. While I like Minado, if that won't fly, you might also consider The Cheesecake Factory. It has a *very* wide menu, so it seems likely that all can be accommodated, regardless of allergies or other dietary restrictions. I know they don't take reservations for small parties but wonder whether if we hit 10 or more they might take a reservation for a larger party.

Awesome! Be sure to register here and RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/New-England-Tesla-Motors-Club/

It will help us keep track of #'s, you'll also be updated of all future events.

Minado also has Chinese food in addition to Sushi (which is quite good for the suburbs) - it's also huge and lines should be less compared to Cheesecake Factory. On the other hand, CF is part of the mall and thus closer to the Tesla store and charging in the parking lot.

I'd love to join. However can't we postpone until the Sturbridge supercharger is up and running. Like arron.s I would need to charge at Natick Mall for 3 hours to do dinner. I live in Ptown and NY. 3 hours at a mall is more than my male mind can take.

The Natick mall is directly across the street from the place we're eating. Perhaps you can charge up during the dinner? Does that change your answer? :)

I'd love to join. However can't we postpone until the Sturbridge supercharger is up and running. Like arron.s I would need to charge at Natick Mall for 3 hours to do dinner. I live in Ptown and NY. 3 hours at a mall is more than my male mind can take.

John

Come hang with me! We can coordinate a time to meet and charge... I'm getting a 2nd onboard charger installed at the White Plains Service Center next Monday just for the event (and for future mall charging - should have gotten car WITH 2nd charger!).

Maybe catch a long coffee break or a movie?!

Aaron