Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Concept Tesla Motors Supercharger Ad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Tesla Supercharger Ad that I produced. The ad features The Tesla Model S and it's ability to charge at any of Tesla's Superchargers for free. The fastest charging car of any electric vehicle, the Model S can charge at up to 300 miles per hour. I am not associated or employed by Tesla. Enjoy
Concept Tesla Motors Supercharger Ad - YouTube

Do you work in advertising or this was just a side project, its very good either way.

Nice! I like the "what does fast look like" hook, and the lightning bolt near the end (I think I'd make that the end).

Ryan is a college student; he talked his parents in to getting a Signature Model S - and talked them in to taking it on a road trip to drop him off at school this year before Superchargers were in. Good work on that too, Ryan - and say "hi" to your parents.

If you are trying to view on an iPad, get the Jasmine youtube app. It allows you to view content that has copyrighted music in it. It probably also works in Europe.

Nice video, Btw! Needs a VoiceOver or text explaining how fast a supercharger charges and what it means (fast long distance travel).

First of all thank you to all of the great feedback I have received about my video. As I am still learning and growing all forms of feedback are appreciated immensely so thank you for that.
Second, As for the blockage in many regions will do what I can to bring it to you. It is most likely blocked because of the audio that is attached however, the song is essential. The song Wake Me Up by Avicii was chosen because of it's recent popularity, it's broad appeal and the length of the lyric-less clip. Throughout the process I looked through over 750 songs that might work for this video. In the end I found 3 songs that fit the bill. One of which was Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and I believed it was crucial to avoid association between radioactivity and electric powered vehicles. If anyone has any ideas or advice on how I can make my video, keeping its current content, can reach a broader audience, please let me know.
Third, to those who have asked My parents own The signature Red Tesla filmed in this video. As for me I am a Sophomore at the University of Oregon studying Business and Journalism. I began producing this video over this summer and when I heard that the Springfield Supercharger was nearing completion I decided I had to prepare my video to launch the same day the Springfield supercharger would open.
Thank you once again and please share with your friends and fellow Tesla owners and fans!

Very nice video! The theme (What does fast look like?), music, and stock footage are all well chosen.

My only suggestion is perhaps a change to the font used. The current one is legible, but only with some effort.

Like ChadS, I think you should close with the lightning strike.