Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silicon Valley Group Open to all

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lorih

May 12, 2013
Silicon Valley Group (Moderated)

Sorry folks. Somehow the SV group got changed to "Moderated", and people were waiting for my approval to join.

just wanted to let you know, all SF Bay Area Tesla enthusiasts are welcome to join our group, communicate on our thread, and help organize events. We currently have about 75 members, but the more the merrier.

Last edited:
Hey Folks. Happy to say we are over 130 TMC:SV local members now. Sorry for those that had to wait a few days to join, I am just catching up on my "admin" duties today.

Here's some updates:

1) Our local group subforum does not give automatic notifications of new posts, so please check periodically to see if we have any upcoming events. We've been scheduling events about once every other month. Please let me know if you'd like to host an event, or have ideas for things you'd like to do.
Silicon Valley (CA Bay Area) Tesla Club - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

2) Next event two events will be Pacific Grove Trip in (March/April) time frame, then 49 mile drive with picnic in Golden Gate Park (April/May time frame)

3) We will not have a separate SV event at the Laguna Seca Track. It's too expensive for just a few people, instead I invite you to go to the larger event already in planning in July (Refuel) in coordination with the whole TMC group's yearly meetup TMC Connect.

TMC Connect - The Official Conference of Tesla Motors Club