Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster needed for photo shoot in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings everyone,

My company is searching for a Tesla Roadster for a one day photo shoot in Los Angeles. We cannot get one from corporate during the time that we need it, so I am hoping to reach out to you lucky owners through this forum.

We have a budget to compensate you, of course, and can provide a replacement vehicle if needed. Please message me separately if you are interested and I will provide you with all the information.

Many thanks, in advance.

Hmmm... what kind of photo shoot? We probably wouldn't like to see the Roadster involved in something unsavory.
smiley-confused002.gif

Last edited:
Watch for a company that is reputable with some sort of proof of business and production insurance and even insurance for the specific shoot.

As for handing over the car, there are some who will watch exotic cars for private collectors in photo or commerciail or movie shoots like these.

The production pays for a car babysitter ($220 to 320 a day) whose job it is to watch out for the car, making sure no-one leans on it, parks it in a dangerous place, mounts a camera on it etc, etc. It's someone who only has the car;s interest in mind. High end houses and places of business have these "watchers" as well.

Nothing unsavory

The shoot is actually just for stock photography of the vehicle only; inside and out. No models or animals or anything like that. The car babysitter may be permissible.

We are a reputable company and will provide all the needed backup including insurance. Unfortunately I still haven't received any messages from anyone with a car...

I was kinda joking, but mainly because your posts seem a bit scant on details. Do you have a link to examples of your company's work?

I'm not sure I know of any Southern California owners that have taken delivery and regularly contribute to this forum. You might try contacting Jason Calicanis. He seems willing to have his car photographed.