Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Sales & Service Center - Milford, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All -

Opening the beginning of November is this HUGE Sales & Service Center in Milford, CT. Space for 300 cars in the lot, they will have 5 Model S's on display for immediate sale in the showroom (evidentally a requirement in CT).

Large service area with at least 6-8 lifts. Rumor also has it they are considering putting a Supercharger on site - even though the Milford, CT Supercharger on I95 is only a mile away....

My guess is that they will use this facility as a New England distribution center as well...

Aaron

PS - The Tesla Logo & Lettering light up at night!

IMG_1530.jpg
IMG_1531.jpg
IMG_1532.jpg
IMG_1533.jpg
IMG_1534.jpg
IMG_1535.jpg

Last edited:
Great! I meant to check it out a few weeks ago as the MA folks told me the sign had gone up, but I ran out of time (too much chatting at the Supercharger LOL!)
This will be my local SC once I move.

Great! I meant to check it out a few weeks ago as the MA folks told me the sign had gone up, but I ran out of time (too much chatting at the Supercharger LOL!)
This will be my local SC once I move.

Can't wait to meet you Tslagrl.... Perhaps they will have a "Grand Opening" event like the superchargers. I know the guy that is going to be the manager and will suggest it to him!

Aaron

I'm bummed they killed the Wilton service center, as it would have been five miles from my house. That said, I drove by the Milford location yesterday and all I can say is HOLY CRAP it is big and going to be awesome.

I also am hoping for a grand opening. Always nice to have a Tesla meetup.

I'm bummed they killed the Wilton service center, as it would have been five miles from my house. That said, I drove by the Milford location yesterday and all I can say is HOLY CRAP it is big and going to be awesome.
My speculation is that Tesla realized that Wilton just wasn't going to be big enough. The Watertown facility is seriously undersized, and it doesn't make sense to undertake the costs to build yet another sub-scale SC.

Any opening date?

Opening the beginning of November is this HUGE Sales & Service Center in Milford, CT.....

We're now approaching the end of November and I don't think it's opened yet. Does anyone know when it might?

My interest is really that I'm taking delivery of a Model S in early January and it would be much more convenient here than trekking down to White Plains.

Thanks!

Malcolm

The ran in to some zoning issues that they are trying to resolve quickly, so they are shooting for a December opening.

I'm trying to get them to also have a "Grand Opening" since several other Tesla owners I know would like to visit for the opening....

Aaron