Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread is for "fun" comments relating to short term Tesla movements to keep the short term movements thread clutter free.

Feel free to cheer the stock on, post crazy theories, etc. Any "quality" insights and serious posts should be posted in the short term movements thread.

Do think watching how GOOG acts over the next few days is a good indicator of how TSLA will act the day of earnings and the few days following? I'm thinking GOOG has to have a pull back and i'm expecting TSLA to do the same depending on how much it climbs in the next 3 weeks.

Do think watching how GOOG acts over the next few days is a good indicator of how TSLA will act the day of earnings and the few days following? I'm thinking GOOG has to have a pull back and i'm expecting TSLA to do the same depending on how much it climbs in the next 3 weeks.

I bought some GOOG calls this morning. Not expecting a pullback. Their ER was super impressive, especially with YouTube mobile clicks increasing. Analysts will likely be raising price targets to $1100 and $1200 soon. That will act as further catalysts.