Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tysons corner EVSEs offline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of yesterday evening, the charging parking spaces have moved to new location: immediately on right, the 1st 5 or so parking space after entrance to garage. Before it was immediate right turn after entering the garage against the wall. Now go straight (not right turn) and 1st 5 parking spaces on right. Very difficult location since it so close to 4 directional crossing junction. Also, they are not providing charging cables. Just 2 14-50 plugs for now. I did not see any construction. It seems construction is completed. I hope to get more info when I visit the store on Sunday noon.

As of yesterday evening, the charging parking spaces have moved to new location: immediately on right, the 1st 5 or so parking space after entrance to garage. Before it was immediate right turn after entering the garage against the wall. Now go straight (not right turn) and 1st 5 parking spaces on right. Very difficult location since it so close to 4 directional crossing junction. Also, they are not providing charging cables. Just 2 14-50 plugs for now. I did not see any construction. It seems construction is completed. I hope to get more info when I visit the store on Sunday noon.

The construction is on the top level as well as further down on the 1st. They are definitely not done.

According to Kelly Ryan (new NoVA Tesla Sales Manager), the agreement with Va DMV means that Tesla has to have a minimum of 10 parking spaces for its new dealership. She said Tyson's was balking at any more parking spots, but it sound like from this thread that Tesla may have negotiated 10 spaces in a different location in the garage? (educated guess....)