Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Motorcycles in NBC's Knight Rider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this should go here so a Mod can move it to a more appropriate location if they feel it is necessary.

Watching tonights episode of Knight Rider (01/28/09) the bad guys used an electric motorcycle to escape from one section. Of course they went to an ICE car afterwards, but it was nice to see an electric vehicle used in another show. Hopefully more shows will have electric vehicles in them. Of course I wouldn't want them put in in cheesy ways.

Just thought I'd bring it up. Maybe the clip will be posted on Youtube and you can see the whole 5 seconds of electric motorcycle :tongue:

-Shark2k

The bikes were cool, but unfortunately that is one of the worst shows on television. Single handedly destroying my childhood! :eek::mad::frown:

At least the Autoblog liveblogs are mildly entertaining.

Posts tagged KnightRiderLiveblog at Autoblog
8:54: Everyone is heading for the sewer, a fitting metaphor for the show in general. Mike knocks out a bad guy. KITT drives fast. Mike catches up to the baddies, who have electric motorcycles waiting. Mike takes out a pair of the robbers, gives chase. Everyone is complying with Obama's new California emissions requirements.
ETA: Ok, it's not ruining my childhood, but it's a pretty silly show.

Last edited: