Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pagani Hyuara, Mclaren f1, Ferrari Enzo, Buggati Type 40, P85 and BC from L4P *CP*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is basically a copy of the post i put up on luxury4play. anyways on sunday there was an event in new canaan ct (my town) and alot of insane cars showed up, there was a p85 and maybe some TMC members, anyways heres the post: so i had the pleasure of spending the morning with some very nice cars and meeting BC. Lets just say the turn out was insane. Photos are shot with a nikon d800, if you would like to see anymore photos (theres about 950 more haha) follow me on Instagram at: itistommy. (Instagram) ON MY MAC THE IMAGES ARE TOO BIG FOR THE SCREEN, IF SO OPEN THE IMAGES IN A NEW TAB OR WINDOW BY RIGHT CLICKING IT OR IF ON A MAC CLICKING IT WHILE USING COMAND.
ENZO
Ivk3TOy.jpg

38T9kLr.jpg

JEHAkkS.jpg

nZ791VE.jpg

HYUARA
PTL8Oid.jpg

0rMhZCM.jpg

fvxeI1M.jpg

hi7wzn8.jpg

PdeaMac.jpg

eZffjN6.jpg

77B2t3v.jpg

CFJ3N2i.jpg

BNh83hl.jpg
PSPGwTG.jpg

MCLAREN F1
BVkSIRw.jpg

fgsxrDs.jpg

sVwFUtB.jpg

[ING]http://i.imgur.com/tFEHSqH.jpg[/IMG]
7ttTqKi.jpg

WI2q5SN.jpg

TYPE 40
0qvO6Q3.jpg

BC'S/BENS SLS BLACK
52ansKe.jpg

tEzA7gK.jpg

5kSB6PP.jpg

i8wCqHG.jpg

P85
jaic5F5.jpg

UQegfWv.jpg

rInxxgi.jpg

TIPOCiz.jpg
TIPOCiz.jpg

insanely ugly! :) (I'm speaking mainly about the overly busy interior).
Nah, its actually a very pretty car! The interior is amazing too, it is complicated but very pretty with carbon and aluminum. It has an amazing exposed gearbox and instrument cluster.
My thought as well. Way too much going on in there
As i said to mnx it really is not, although there is allot going one.
wow, McLaren F1!
Yep, i was taking pictures of a gallardo parked in a wall-greens when it showed up, i rushed and took some video of it arriving.
That is a lot of carbon fiber on that Pagani. Thanks for the pics.
Actually its all carbon titanium, 100% of the cars body is made out of this carbon fibre, titanium. NP for my pics

BTW all my responses are in my humble opinion.