Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All TMC Members are welcome to the Italy Tesla Motors Club :-)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to inform all TMC Members that I opened a new group called Italy Tesla Motors Club. Not only Italian TMC Members are welcome to this group but also all TMC Members wishing for any reasons to exchange their views and opinions of any kind with Italian TMC Members are welcome to the group. :smile:

Thanks for the invitation. Not too fluent with my Italian though, only Italian I know is by listening to the chatter between Alonso and Ferrari during F1 races. I like Italian food a lot though, if that makes me an Italian. Just kidding. All the best.

Hi, Raffy! Thank you for the invitation! I love Italy! I've traveled there numerous times, including a two-month sabbatical, much of it spent in Greve in Chianti and other Florence suburbs. I'm afraid my command of Italian has faded, but my love for all things Italian remains.

Last edited:
Ciao Raffy!

Hey: since Jenny and I (finalmente!) are going to visit Italy just after Easter (arriving 1 April or so, I believe), perhaps we could become honorary members?

It's too bad we can't bring our P85 over....but I think the challenges of driving in Italy would be as daunting for us as our many Italian guests find driving in the Alaskan wilderness....

A presto!

Audie

Hello italian friends! I have a question. This summer we want to visit lake garda, san felice del Bernardo. The super charger route has been established until Munich. Do you guys know if there will be a supercharger in northern Italy? Or any rips for charging route via Switzerland or Austria? I would like to try the route in Spring, so maybe a nice moment to meet with fellow model S drivers! Thanks, peter

Hello italian friends! I have a question. This summer we want to visit lake garda, san felice del Bernardo. The super charger route has been established until Munich. Do you guys know if there will be a supercharger in northern Italy? Or any rips for charging route via Switzerland or Austria? I would like to try the route in Spring, so maybe a nice moment to meet with fellow model S drivers! Thanks, peter

Within 2014 all Northern Italy should be covered by the Supercharger network.

- - - Updated - - -

Well done!

Ciao, Raffy!

For the past eight years, my family and I have had the good fortune to spend part of each summer in Orta San Giulio, on Lago D'Orta, north of Milano. We would love to be members of the Italian Tesla Club, although I'm afraid we'll be leaving our Model S at home in Boston when we visit Italy. :)

For my birthday, my wife bought me a "smart box" "Motori e Passioni" package -- coupons to race tracks around Italy. Maybe you could come up to Orta to help me use the coupons, or maybe I'll make it down to Roma this summer. (Although, usually, we just roam around Orta, Milano, southern Switzerland, Turino, Lago Garda, and the coastal beaches.)

Best wishes,
Alan

P.S. Courtesy of an American education coupled with innate laziness, my Italian is practically non-existent. :-(

Buon Giorno to all members of TMC Italy and friends! I am Nicoletta and just recently joined TMC. I'm American but live in Milan and work in the IT banking industry. I am planning on purchasing a Model S and am in the process of doing research. Quattroruote recently posted an article about an upcoming supercharger on the A7 at Dorno at an Autogrill rest stop. I just drove there today to check if there is any construction but unfortunately did not see anything. I will be checking about once a week. Hopefully they will be moving soon as the SC is to be finished for the summer holidays. Here is the link:

Tesla - Sull'A7 Il Primo Supercharger In Italia - Quattroruote

Ciao e a dopo,
Nicoletta

Visiting Garda

Hi Peter,
how did your trip to Garda go ?
I'm doing the same in about 3 weeks. My MS should arrive the day before we leave. Not sure of I'll take the MS or my old ICE...