Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opticoat Pro on MC red P85 -Tampa, Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That looks unbelievable, Steve! Your car is configured the same as mine will be (though mine will have tan interior, likely with Piano trim) and I'll be looking to get a similar paint treatment on it.

What was the final cost for all that, if you don't mind me asking? ~14 hours of professional detailing work can't have been cheap.

Garry said he could recommend detailers in my areas if I give him a call, but he'd probably think I was crazy if I asked him to find one for me way up here in Canada. :biggrin:

I sent you a PM re pricing. It was not cheap, but this guy really knows his stuff. Re Canada, I know Garry travels up and down the East Coast of the US to do jobs. Do not know if he has been up into Canada. You also can reach him by email at [email protected].

re car configuration, I have the carbon fiber trim. I saw the tan combination at the Dania Beach Service Center, and it looks great, but the grey just looked better to me - purely personal taste.

now if I can just get people to stop sending me emails and texts warning me that my car is going to burn up!

Can you also PM me with what you paid for this work? I'm in the Tampa area. 85D on its way!! Thanks!

I sent you a PM re pricing. It was not cheap, but this guy really knows his stuff. Re Canada, I know Garry travels up and down the East Coast of the US to do jobs. Do not know if he has been up into Canada. You also can reach him by email at [email protected].

re car configuration, I have the carbon fiber trim. I saw the tan combination at the Dania Beach Service Center, and it looks great, but the grey just looked better to me - purely personal taste.

now if I can just get people to stop sending me emails and texts warning me that my car is going to burn up!