Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS Front Grill Alternatives

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
images.jpeg
0x600.jpg

Has anyone modified their front grill by replacing the factory nose cone? I'd love to see other options similar to this Model S. Does anyone know who's car this is, and where it was done?

I remember RaceMesh Grilles have a thread on here about offering a mesh grille replacement. It looked pretty good but most people on here were being unnecessarily rude because the grille wasn't "revolutionary." Just tried to find that thread but it looks the like trolls lead it to getting deleted. :rolleyes: I believe Teslaccessories is making some replacement grilles as well.

I think they were banned from the site for claiming that they had worked with Tesla to develop the grille, implying it was a Tesla approved accessory. That turned out to be a lie. May of us were very suspicious of these claims and said so. If that's rudeness so be it.

I think they were banned from the site for claiming that they had worked with Tesla to develop the grille, implying it was a Tesla approved accessory. That turned out to be a lie. May of us were very suspicious of these claims and said so. If that's rudeness so be it.

I was referring to the initial rude comments about the design and it being a waste since it didn't mold shapes at high speed or something else revolutionary :smile:. If that's why the thread was deleted then that's another story.