Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video Short - A story about an abandoned gas pump nozzle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All -

Through the forums here, I was able to volunteer my time and my Model S to participate in a Video Short being created by the creative mind of John Schmidt. Yesterday I spend the day with him and his crew and shot in 2 locations with my car and had a wonderful time helping them out and actually being in the video!

Here's a synopsis of the short:

"The storyline personifies a classic gas nozzle, now lonely and without purpose in this new world where gas has been made history. We follow it through a journey of sadness and despair until finally it ends up at a thrift store. It gets found, and we reveal it's been repurposed as a vintage garden hose nozzle, spraying the front lawn. We then turn to reveal the Tesla in the driveway. Friends again".

Once John get the filming done (mid part of the story) and edited, he'll provide a link to the completed video and post it here!

The Pictures....

Home where I water the lawn.
IMG_1466.jpg

Shot being set up for me to water the lawn with nozzle.
IMG_1471.jpg

Panning shot to reveal Tesla in driveway.
IMG_1463.jpg

The star of the short.
IMG_1468.jpg

Gas station where nozzle used to have a purpose.
IMG_1473.jpg

Nozzle being "aged" and beat up.
IMG_1475.jpg

A sad, beat up nozzle is ready for the next shot.
IMG_1476.jpg

Getting ready for the shot... I drive up, get out,
walk back and buy a soda, get back in the car and drive off without "filling up".
IMG_1480.jpg

A confused nozzle - why didn't he fill up his car?
IMG_1481.jpg

Cut shots of nozzles reaction being filmed after I drive off.
IMG_1485.jpg

Aaron

Last edited: