Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Amgen/Thousand Oaks Parking.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a long shot but do any of you guys know a charging station near the Amgen campus in thousand oaks? I'll be driving in from Orange County on Monday the 30th for an all day meeting there and will need a place to charge during my meeting to get back home.

Apparently, there are no charging stations on amgens campus which is crazy. If anyone knows of one close by or happens to live right next door and would like to offer up your charger, that'd be so incredible!

Thanks,

If you search on recargo.com, there are plenty of choices in Thousand Oaks. But try calling Amgen Security or Maintenance. There should be an outside outlet used for charging the golf carts used by Security. Also, even though the car wash facility in the basement of the one of the parking garages is for employees, they might make an exception for you to park down there. There are outlets in that area for the diff equipment.

If all else fails, send me a pm and I'll connect you with a Model S driver there who is also a senior executive. I'm sure he can help you find a solution.

Here's a long shot but do any of you guys know a charging station near the Amgen campus in thousand oaks? I'll be driving in from Orange County on Monday the 30th for an all day meeting there and will need a place to charge during my meeting to get back home.

Apparently, there are no charging stations on amgens campus which is crazy. If anyone knows of one close by or happens to live right next door and would like to offer up your charger, that'd be so incredible!

Thanks,

You are coming from the OC, so you should be referring to it as Allergan North. :rolleyes:

Not much up there as far as charging goes.

if you are on a full charge, you can always hit the Hawthorne Supercharger on your way back (~50 miles from Amgen, and assuming you have SC capabilities?).