Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix Service Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone tell me the address / location of the Phoenix temporary service center? I know the Scottsdale location is coming soon, but wanted to know where the temp location is since I get my car on Saturday....was thinking of taking a stroll over there to see if I could get sneak peek.

1637 W Knudsen DR
Phoenix AZ 85027

I would call first because they have cars scattered all over the place.

Found out today that they will be moving to the permanent spot in scottsdale sometime during the first half of October.

As of last week, they were still scheduling work at the temp location. I have to drop my car off to have the interior rear-view mirror replaced (it was delivered with a chip in the edge of the mirror -- and the replacement finally came in...) -- and that is for Oct 9.

They are probably doing the move on Oct 12-13 then...

Opening is expected in late October or early November at the Northeast corner of Hayden and Raintree. Tesla will occupy three units previously occupied by a scuba shop, a tile company and a wine bar. They are in the midst of renovation. Each of the three units has a large roll up door at the back of the building. The retail center already has a performance car shop, a car rental agency, and a used vehicle vendor that has some high end cars. Just south of the new Tesla service center is a car dealer that sells exotics. It's a pretty good location that's about 5 minutes off the 101 freeway

Opening is expected in late October or early November at the Northeast corner of Hayden and Raintree. Tesla will occupy three units previously occupied by a scuba shop, a tile company and a wine bar. They are in the midst of renovation. Each of the three units has a large roll up door at the back of the building. The retail center already has a performance car shop, a car rental agency, and a used vehicle vendor that has some high end cars. Just south of the new Tesla service center is a car dealer that sells exotics. It's a pretty good location that's about 5 minutes off the 101 freeway

My car was in for some things today. Nicholas mentioned that the move to the new place starts tonight and will take a few days to get everything over. Soft opening next week. Once they get the signs installed, they will hold a grand opening. Sounds like that will be in a few weeks...

I'm waiting for them to finally have their own alignment bench operational. They sent my car to Schumacher European for an alignment, but they could have done a better job. Nicholas said that Schumacher is not really living up to Tesla's standards on alignments, so he recommended that I wait until they've moved into their new facility so that they can make the alignment as close to perfect as possible. I can't wait to see the new digs!

I'm waiting for them to finally have their own alignment bench operational. They sent my car to Schumacher European for an alignment, but they could have done a better job. Nicholas said that Schumacher is not really living up to Tesla's standards on alignments, so he recommended that I wait until they've moved into their new facility so that they can make the alignment as close to perfect as possible. I can't wait to see the new digs!

I second that. My Roadster steering wheel was rotated about 5-10 degrees clockwise when going straight. I brought it in for alignment, and Nick brought it to Schumacher. It came back with the steering wheel rotated about 5 degrees counterclockwise.

I'm bringing it back in in 2 weeks at the new service center to get it aligned correctly (while getting some other work done as well).

They had to farm out the alignment on my car too. It was delivered with the wheel off center, and they fixed it about a week after delivery - service took 2 days due to the farm out. Been fine since though...

Oh -- I have the distinction of being the last car serviced at the temp center. Nicholas mentioned they didn't schedule any cars today or tomorrow so they could ge the move done...

I was at the gallery at Fashion Square yesterday and one of the assistant managers said the service center would be open on or by 10/23. I was at the gallery to pick up keychains for each of my key fobs. The keychain includes a neoprene[?] material into which the key fob fits (for some protection if dropped) and a keychain so keys can be attached. Free for the taking to Tesla owners.

I was at the gallery at Fashion Square yesterday and one of the assistant managers said the service center would be open on or by 10/23. I was at the gallery to pick up keychains for each of my key fobs. The keychain includes a neoprene[?] material into which the key fob fits (for some protection if dropped) and a keychain so keys can be attached. Free for the taking to Tesla owners.

Thanks for the heads up re the fob holders. Don't need one, but of I happen to pass thru the mall in the near future I'll ask about it. Or perhaps the service center will also stock them.

I have an appt for my MS at the service center on the 22nd. I was told it would be at the new location, so they'll need to be up and running by then. It's for: tire rotation, some service bulletin related to a creak in the roof panel, rear seat belt roller change, and the missing fog lights. I think I need an alignment also. But will wait til after the rotation to decide. Plus maybe by then they'll be able to do alignments in house.

The new service center was supposed to soft open today... Someone posted a pic of the loaners out front of it on Sat afternoon -- including the black P-85 I had as a loaner overnight last week.

As for the key fob -- was it a Case Logic by chance? The loaner had its key in one of those...

The new service center was supposed to soft open today... Someone posted a pic of the loaners out front of it on Sat afternoon -- including the black P-85 I had as a loaner overnight last week.

As for the key fob -- was it a Case Logic by chance? The loaner had its key in one of those...

Here's a picture.
photo.JPG