I walked into the Short Hills Showroom amazed by the car, esp. about what I had heard over the last several weeks.
I'm thinking of getting the Tesla-S (85b) and some upgrades for around 94K; I will finance and definitely sell the car back to the CEO in 3 years!
A few questions:
- is it too early?
- are there still bugs?
- initial thoughts on the car for first-time buyers?
- is it worth waiting for the AWD in Northern NJ?
- i heard about battery issues in the car, i.e. if you have a wet rainjacket or coat, it could shut down the battery?
- how has customer service been for several of you?
- have many of you already bought the car as your primary vehicle or just added it to the few you may already have?