Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla S 60kWH Blue For Sale $85K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will sell for $75,000.00 which is approximately this car new, less $7500.00 Tax Credit. This car is new,I will accompany anyone interested to the local Service Center and they can give you their evaluation. If interested send me a PM. I will not reply in this forum again. Pictures available with screenshot of mileage and will give Vin#

2013 Tesla Model S 60 kWh battery (Austin, Tx area)

Blue Exterior Color
Body Color Roof
19" wheels
Tan Leather Interior
Obeche Wood Matte Interior Decor
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Tesla Car Cover included
Premium Automat Floor mats included

260 Miles driven, always in my garage

Want to buy Model X.

Last edited:
2013 Tesla Model S 60 kWh battery (Austin, Tx area)

Blue Exterior Color
Body Color Roof
19" wheels
Tan Leather Interior
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Tesla Car Cover included

$7500.00 Tax Credit still available

Want to buy Model X.

Just so you know, the tax credit is absolutely not available since you are the titled owner. Only the first owner can take the credit. I'm also a bit concerned that you have a car cover for a garaged car and this is your first post on the site. Oh, and as quoted the car would be LESS new from Tesla. Finally, you want to sell this now to wait for a year and more for an X? Doesn't pass the smell test to me.

Just so you know, the tax credit is absolutely not available since you are the titled owner. Only the first owner can take the credit. I'm also a bit concerned that you have a car cover for a garaged car and this is your first post on the site. Oh, and as quoted the car would be LESS new from Tesla. Finally, you want to sell this now to wait for a year and more for an X? Doesn't pass the smell test to me.
"cschock" you can always ask the person selling the car to post a picture, VIN # and relevant other documents to prove he is selling the car he described on his post. It is harsh to post "Doesn't pass the smell test". Your smell test and units the scale based on may not be relevant to others. BTW i am not anyway related or have any business interest with the seller. I felt your post is very harsh.

"cschock" you can always ask the person selling the car to post a picture, VIN # and relevant other documents to prove he is selling the car he described on his post. It is harsh to post "Doesn't pass the smell test". Your smell test and units the scale based on may not be relevant to others. BTW i am not anyway related or have any business interest with the seller. I felt your post is very harsh.

Thank you speedyellow for the nice reply. To explain to the fellow with the quirky sense of smell. I have the cover because I thought I would keep the car and would need the cover for ultraviolet protection, if left outside. I travel a lot overseas and just have not driven the car much at all. Then decided I wanted Model X more than a sedan. I waited 2 years for the Model S, why would waiting a year for Model X be a problem. for anyone's nose!!!! Just found out that I cannot pass on the Tax Credit. What a crime. Some people have just too much time on their hands, taking time to notice that I had not posted before. I posted another response when I found out about the Tax Credit, but I do not see it in the thread. I lowered the price to $81500.00. VIN is #5000 and I took delivery in Feb 2013.

Please let us know how much you sell it for. Really interested to know if people are willing to pay extra to 'get it now' even if it might not be their exact options package(s).

My hope is that there is such a demand that you can actually get more for a used Model S since you can 'get it now' as opposed to waiting a month or more.

Yeah, instant gratification!

Tesla Car Cover included
I lowered the price to $81500.00.
Did you get the Supercharging option?

I tally $82,220 for a new car configured like yours. That's not including the cover, floormats, or Supercharging.

Your $81,500 is not an amazing deal but not a bad deal either.

Good luck on the sale, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very tight knit community and we all try and look out for each other. No one wants to get burned but we all have different driving habits. There are Roadsters for sale (or have been) with 2,000 miles or less over 4 years, while others drive 2,000 miles in a month! People have used the TMC site for bogus sales on occasion but it seems like eBay has been more of a culprit in that regard? I think what cshock is responding to is sometimes things that seem too good to be true are not true. No judgments on either side. I have been helped out in the past by TMC members calling a scam so mjcooper60 please keep that in mind. As long as you know that you are on the up and up try not to get ruffled.

Given that there are not many 40, I may have to settle for a 60kWh with a good deal. I am currently eyeing a gently used 40 in Houston which I am too tempted to pay Tesla to open up the extra 20kWh and drive it from Houston to Dallas given that we have Superchargers now and save on shipping fees. My wife and son are not too keen on white color, but then there is not a lot to choose out there now.

My Leaf lease is coming to an end in a few months and my attempts to ship a Rav4 from CA is not working out given that Toyota has explicitly told dealers outside of CA not to touch Rav4EV even for routine maintenance.

Thank you Brianman

I did not order the Supercharger. Should have but did not think about it at the time I put in my reserve over 2 years ago. Comments appreciated:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

It has been plugged in and fully charged for the entire time. Tesla advises that you leave the Charger connected even when you are storing.

Hi Discoducky

$81,500.00 is my price. Actually I do not really have to sell it to get the Model X, but I realize I do not need both. Plus had I known the model X was coming i would have just waited. I have been following Tesla since the inception and put in my %5K reserve and waited almost 2 years. There was no talk of Model X at that time. This car is just like one you would receive from the factory with just a few more miles. It had 80 miles when I took delivery.

I will reduce the price to $79,900.00. this car is brand new and. Anyone really interested send me a PM and I will send you all the details you wish. Pictures, Vin#, scan of the title paid in full, etc.
Here is the package once again

Blue Exterior Color
Body Color Roof
19" wheels
Tan Leather Interior
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Tesla Car Cover included

Please note that I have reduced the price that would be less than the that of a similar equipped Model S ($82,220.00) I have Pictures ready to send via Google Drive, if needed.

I will reduce the price to $79,900.00. this car is brand new and. Anyone really interested send me a PM and I will send you all the details you wish. Pictures, Vin#, scan of the title paid in full, etc.
Here is the package once again

Blue Exterior Color
Body Color Roof
19" wheels
Tan Leather Interior
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Tesla Car Cover included

Please note that I have reduced the price that would be less than the that of a similar equipped Model S ($82,220.00) I have Pictures ready to send via Google Drive, if needed.

I don't know what you're smoking man but you're never going to get that price. It's not eligible for tax credit, so a brand new identically equipped S60 plus credit would cost $74,720 which is $5180 cheaper than the price of $79,900 you are asking. You bought pre-price increase, so adjusting for price technically nobody should pay a dime more than about $72,620. Add in the factor that it's second hand car and not new, which also lowers the value a bit, and if I was in the market, and the fact that it's also probably not eligible for other state incentives because it's used, I would never pay more than about $65,000 for this. I don't think you're going to dupe anyone here into your outrageous prices.