Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2013 Tesla S 60kWH Blue For Sale $85K

Quote Originally Posted by mjcooper60 View Post
    Thank you Brianman

I did not order the Supercharger. Should have but did not think about it at the time I put in my reserve over 2 years ago. Comments appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

It has been plugged in and fully charged for the entire time. Tesla advises that you leave the Charger connected even when you are storing.
    If you actually ordered 2 years ago, then the supercharging was given to you for free. Look at your window sticker, I did the same, have a 60 and the SC was included in the price then credited because of an "early adopter".
    VIN P09031 Sequence #4172 60KwH/Std Suspension/Panoramic Roof/19"/Cargo Shelf/Leather/ Order Aug 2011 / Finalized Jan 2013 / Delivery May 3 2013

Yobigd20: Perhaps you are wasting OP's time with 'nonsensical' replies ? only because it makes too much sense to me !!

It has been plugged in and fully charged for the entire time. Tesla advises that you leave the Charger connected even when you are storing.
    It's actually much better for the battery to sit around 50% SOC and plugged in so the TMS can run, especially in Texas. A battery sitting at a high SOC in a warm climate can contribute to early capacity loss.
    2011 LEAF (Sold) | 2012 Volt (Sold) | 2012 LEAF(Lease Ended) | 2010 Tesla Roadster #501 | 2013 Tesla Model S 85 kWh #9001 | 6.827 kW SunPower PV System

You need to look before you leap. what a load of crap. You simply do not know what you are talking about but you just like to see yourself in print. What a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by yobigd20 View Post
    I don't know what you're smoking man but you're never going to get that price. It's not eligible for tax credit, so a brand new identically equipped S60 plus credit would cost $74,720 which is $5180 cheaper than the price of $79,900 you are asking. You bought pre-price increase, so adjusting for price technically nobody should pay a dime more than about $72,620. Add in the factor that it's second hand car and not new, which also lowers the value a bit, and if I was in the market, and the fact that it's also probably not eligible for other state incentives because it's used, I would never pay more than about $65,000 for this. I don't think you're going to dupe anyone here into your outrageous prices.
    - - - Updated - - -

Then I guess you need to correct the people at Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by shrink View Post
    It's actually much better for the battery to sit around 50% SOC and plugged in so the TMS can run, especially in Texas. A battery sitting at a high SOC in a warm climate can contribute to early capacity loss.
    - - - Updated - - -

Oh I should have noticed your from New Jersey. That explains everything

I don't know what you're smoking man but you're never going to get that price. It's not eligible for tax credit, so a brand new identically equipped S60 plus credit would cost $74,720 which is $5180 cheaper than the price of $79,900 you are asking. You bought pre-price increase, so adjusting for price technically nobody should pay a dime more than about $72,620. Add in the factor that it's second hand car and not new, which also lowers the value a bit, and if I was in the market, and the fact that it's also probably not eligible for other state incentives because it's used, I would never pay more than about $65,000 for this. I don't think you're going to dupe anyone here into your outrageous prices.
    - - - Updated - - -

1426 posts ???? Now I know you smoke crack. Get a life

Oh I should have noticed your from New Jersey. That explains everything

1426 posts ???? Now I know you smoke crack. Get a life
    Unnecessary, unwarranted, and hurts both your case and profile.

Also it's a bit silly (and disrespectful of the screen space of others) to quote the same thing in 3 separate replies. It's preferred to quote it once and make your points together (perhaps number them if you'd like).
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

I would like the moderator to close this thread. It is getting personal and ugly. Please.

Thread Information