Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestions to Enhance Forums Experience and Few Space Saving Tips - Part 1

What should be allowed in the Signature?

• can include only 3 lines of text and font size up to 2

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • can include information about you and your vehicle only, no solicitation

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • can't include certain font colors

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • can include Tesla related images up to certain size

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • can include Tesla related animations

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • can include Tesla related advertising messages or links to Tesla related commercial websites

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • can include links to Tesla related enthusiast websites (Also promotes the brand, so I support)

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • can include email address and/or phone numbers (target of spambots)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Aphysician

Member, Michigan Chapter
May 3, 2013
Metro Detroit, MI
Dear TMC members

TMC forums provides an excellent platform for Tesla enthusiasts to interact with each other and share ideas. The wealth of knowledge in TMC forums is unrivaled by any other Tesla related website. However that doesn't mean that we can't enhance the experience further. Recently moderators proposed few guidelines on signature to enhance forum experience, please see the link below for those. That started a discussion on space saving and how to enhance forum experience. Various folks depending on their background liked parts of the proposed guidelines. I feel signature is very personal and a way for fan to express themselves. Some guidelines are definitely necessary for quality control, however restricting it too much will be interpreted as restricting self-expression.

A matter this sensitive deserves a poll of members, this will help moderators to make an appropriate decision. You can select multiple options in the poll. This post was started in response to dsm363's suggestion, and I delegate all the responsibilities to him. Please see the link below for Part-2 of the poll.

Suggestions to Enhance Forums Experience and Few Space Saving Tips - Part 2

Guidelines for Post Signatures

Last edited: