Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unusual use of Frunk? Reporter wants to know.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was contacted today by a reporter from a legit news organization. The interview was about unusual use of our frunk.

Gave him my 5 minutes and he asked me to see if I knew anyone who had used their frunk extensively or unusual use.
If you are interested in being interviewed by him, please PM me and I'll put the two of you in touch, per his "requested protocol".

sp4rk's signature said:
Chicago area
I was contacted today by a reporter from a legit news organization. The interview was about unusual use of our frunk.
Gave him my 5 minutes and he asked me to see if I knew anyone who had used their frunk extensively or unusual use.
If you are interested in being interviewed by him, please PM me and I'll put the two of you in touch, per his "requested protocol".
Be careful what you tell reporters about who or what you've been storing in your frunk. ;)

FWIW, my 5 minutes had nothing to do with mine ... except to tell him the look on people faces when they first see a frunk opened. Hardly unusual.

And mentioning when I saw a friend of mine with his 2 year old in the frunk. Open!

So ... just passing on what he asked for.

Only place that you can safely carry large quantities of bleach and muriatic acid, because you're not supposed to carry them in the same cabin (van, SUV, station wagon, etc.)...

...for the pool, yeah, that's it. Just ask Tony and Vinny. They'll vouch for me.

I'm surprised you didn't mention it's perfect for hive transport.

Smuggling drugs, guns, and illegals across the border? Nah. Engine compartment is typically searched anyway.

In all honestly though, I use mine everyday for my stinky workout gear. After 2 hrs of muay thai and brazilian jiu-jitsu i usually have several shirts that look like they were dunked in a pool of water and can be wringed out to fill an entire glass of sweat. My last car grossed everyone out because it was wretchedly stank from always having that stinky sweaty gear in it lol. The frunk is a life saver for that.

Smuggling drugs, guns, and illegals across the border? Nah. Engine compartment is typically searched anyway.

In all honestly though, I use mine everyday for my stinky workout gear. After 2 hrs of muay thai and brazilian jiu-jitsu i usually have several shirts that look like they were dunked in a pool of water and can be wringed out to fill an entire glass of sweat. My last car grossed everyone out because it was wretchedly stank from always having that stinky sweaty gear in it lol. The frunk is a life saver for that.

So your car went from funky to frunky.

It's the only place to haul my daughters stinky field hockey gear!
That's what I do, except it's my stinky soccer stuff. Since the frunk is completely isolated, I can throw smelly stuff in the frunk and not worry about it stinking up the rest of the car (love this feature). Also, a bad thing too if you forget to pull the stuff out.
I am one buyer who uses the frunk more than the trunk.

No , I really meant hive, as in bee hive.