Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to send a message to a particular user to free up PM space?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
I was in a PM conversation with a user and needed to send a clarifying PM, but his PM box is full. Will an admin send a PM beyond the limit on my behalf to clean up some PM's?

I was kinda hoping I could drop an e-mail or some other form than a public post that he/she may or may not see.

I was in a PM conversation with a user and needed to send a clarifying PM, but his PM box is full. Will an admin send a PM beyond the limit on my behalf to clean up some PM's?

I was kinda hoping I could drop an e-mail or some other form than a public post that he/she may or may not see.

Feature request:
When PM store is full, a notification happens at refresh (like the notification you get when you have a new message).

When my in-box is full I get an email notification giving me the forum member's screen name and informing me that the forum member attempted to send me a private message. I then clean out my in-box and send an email to the forum member apologizing and suggesting that they send me another message.

Larry

When my in-box is full I get an email notification giving me the forum member's screen name and informing me that the forum member attempted to send me a private message. I then clean out my in-box and send an email to the forum member apologizing and suggesting that they send me another message.
Larry
I never get this notification. Perhaps I need to enable something in my preferences.