Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Mileage" spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to construct an Excel spreadsheet to compare the fuel cost of an ICE car and the energy cost of the Model S for a given trip. Inputs for the ICE would be fuel cost per gallon and expected MPG. For the MS would be energy used and the cost per kWh from the utility company. Of course there would be an input for the length of the trip. I have a lot of experience with the basic functions of Excel but don't know how to handle the MS portion of the sheet. Your suggestions would be appreciated. Want to keep it reasonably simple.

TIA

I would like to construct an Excel spreadsheet to compare the fuel cost of an ICE car and the energy cost of the Model S for a given trip. Inputs for the ICE would be fuel cost per gallon and expected MPG. For the MS would be energy used and the cost per kWh from the utility company. Of course there would be an input for the length of the trip. I have a lot of experience with the basic functions of Excel but don't know how to handle the MS portion of the sheet. Your suggestions would be appreciated. Want to keep it reasonably simple.

TIA

PM me with what you want to have done specifically. I have an excel guru in the house. can get it to u this weekend.