Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla for Spec commercial in NYC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking produce and direct a short spot that features a Tesla Vehicle. It's an adorable piece about the now sad and lonely Gas Nozzle. If anyone in New York owns one and want to be a part of something fun, it would be a very limited time commitment and no one else would even need to drive your vehicle. I'd be more than happy to discus more and negotiate some sort of compensation for your time. I'm doing this because I believe in the cause and want Tesla to be grow. Hopefully one day I can afford my own :)

Thanks for reading.

John Schmidt

I am looking produce and direct a short spot that features a Tesla Vehicle. It's an adorable piece about the now sad and lonely Gas Nozzle. If anyone in New York owns one and want to be a part of something fun, it would be a very limited time commitment and no one else would even need to drive your vehicle. I'd be more than happy to discus more and negotiate some sort of compensation for your time. I'm doing this because I believe in the cause and want Tesla to be grow. Hopefully one day I can afford my own :)

Thanks for reading.

John Schmidt

John

PM me... I live in Yonkers and close to the city and would love to help...

Aaron