Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plug in Day 2013 Sunday Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I am organizing a National Plug in Day event in Northridge on Sunday September 29. It is the only event on Sunday in the entire Los Angeles county. Its at the Northridge Bob's Big Boy from 10AM-3PM. Right now, there will be cars from a few dealerships and Zero Motorcycles. If you want to give test drives, you can, but don't feel obligated to. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.
National Plug In Day - Northridge

Looks like you have 3 Model Ss coming! Awesome! Northridge Bob's Big Boy has always been friendly to the car community.
I think in the early days of SoCalGreenSpeed (now Tesla Club of LA) we may have gone to events there.
Here's a shot of TESLAsterone @ the Burbank Bob's during one of our events!
You should ask VFX or DrComputer if they can send out an email from TesLA Club. Best to you!
2010_10_16-Tesla Bob's Big Boy 003.jpg

Plug in Day (I call it "Drive Electric Day") is in San Diego, Oxnard (Ventura), Northridge and the big one is in Long Beach with celebs and cameras.

It's all good!

And if you can't make it to any one, be sure to find five strangers to give rides to sometime over the weekend. It's the day to get the word out!