Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicago Superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a new red dot in the "Coming Soon" page of the TM Supercharger map that appears to be in the Southwest suburbs. Probably near the confluence of I-80 and I-57. Can any of you locals track this down? Seems to me that TM is starting to build the corridor to the Southeast starting at both ends. GA and TN have made (and continue to make) good progress so we are hoping for good news from your end.

There's a new red dot in the "Coming Soon" page of the TM Supercharger map that appears to be in the Southwest suburbs. Probably near the confluence of I-80 and I-57. Can any of you locals track this down? Seems to me that TM is starting to build the corridor to the Southeast starting at both ends. GA and TN have made (and continue to make) good progress so we are hoping for good news from your end.
There are two new Superchargers at Tesla Motors Chicago
http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/16605

Thanks Calvin.K
Obviously the Superhargers have been there for a while but this is the first I've heard of them. There's no sign of them on the Tesla map either. Think they're trying to keep them a secret? Well, you ruined that. :) Maybe they don't want a parade of cars driving down the alley at all hours?

Country Club Hills, IL
uUnJiaF.jpg

Bingo! That's the red dot in the SW suburbs that I've been eyeing for some time. I hope they continue southward along I 57. Champaign and Mt. Vernon would be nice.

I think Country Club Hills is a great location - for a variety of reasons. It also helps them start a push westward on I-80. A s/c in LaSalle-Peru and one in the Quad Cities (I'd recommend near/at Southpark Mall in Moline) would be great.